Dr James Korman, PsyD, ACT
Certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapist
- Fellow, Academy of Cognitive Therapy
- Certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Trainer/Consultant
- Practice limited to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Expertise in the treatment of Depression, Anxiety, OCD and Insomnia
- Offering online Virtual Visits
My name is Dr James Korman and I am a highly trained Cognitive Behavioral Therapist who exclusively uses CBT to treat psychological and psychiatric disorders in Wayne, NJ. I utilize an evidence based and effective approach that targets the negative thoughts, beliefs and behaviors that causes and maintains symptoms. I have advanced training in the treatment of Anxiety, Panic, Chronic Worry, Health Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Insomnia.
I work together with my patients to develop realistic and achievable goals and to teach skills to reach those goals in the shortest amount of time possible. I do this with a caring and respecful approach that takes into account each persons unique strengths and values.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy